The annual general body meeting of the ball badminton federation of India was held at Quilon Athletic Club; Kollam (kerela) on 25th march 2011 under the chairmanship of Mr. S.Muraleedharan, Vice president of the ball badminton federation of India (BFFI).
Shri A.S. Naqvi, General secretary of BFFI , in the presence of 26 state representatives, announced the calendar for the session 2011-12 and was accepted unanimously by the house as under mentioned:
NATIONAL BALL BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
1) The 6th Mini Mixed doubles national championship at kolhapur (M.S.) from 9th to 11th may, 2011.
2) The 31st sub junior national championship at Haridwar from 14th to 17th october 2011.
3) The 57th junior national championship at Mumbai (M.S.) from 27th to 30th December 2011.
4) The 57th senior national championship at (M.S.) from 8 th to 11th may 2011.
ZONAL BALL BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
1) The 36th south zone championship at Tumkur (Karnataka) from 10th to 12th june 2011.
2) The 32nd north zone championship at Rasra Balia (U.P) from 10th to 12th june 2011.
3) The 32nd east zone championship at Darrang (Assam) from 8th to 11th july 2011.
4) The 32nd west zone championship at Wardha ( Maharashtra) 15th to 17th june 2011.
INTERNATIONAL BALL BADMINTON ACTIVITIES FOR MEN & WOMEN
1) The Indo-Nepal test series at different places of Nepal in the July 2011.
2) The Indo-Sri Lanka test series at different places in Sri Lanka in june 2011.
3) The 2nd Asian ball badminton championship for men & women at Amritsar (Punjab) from 11th to 13th january 2012.